It’s been a heavy weekend. The health care bill, Planned Parenthood and the Girl Scouts, the death of a close friend’s mother who was very dear to us.
So, some lighter fare, compliments of my three children, ages 10,9,6.
My son and daughters were discussing the differences between boys and girls, and decided to compile a list. Here it is.
Obviously we have some areas nailed down and work to do in others.
1. They think differently.
2. Girls grow up faster than boys.
3. Boys have shorter hair.
4. Girls can’t be Priests.
5. Boys can’t grow babies inside them.
6. Girls have to wear shirts.
7. Boys can’t wear dresses or skirts.
8. Boys can’t wear make-up.
9. Boys can’t wear pink.
10. Only girls can wear jewelry.
11. Girls can’t wear sports jerseys.
12. Girls can’t marry girls.
13. Boys can’t marry boys.